- Invitations – remember to include your names, the date, the venue and venue address, the ceremony time and the end time. I often help my couples with wording and I find this webpage useful too.
- Details Cards – send alongside your invitation. This can include information such as accommodation details, taxi recommendations, your policy on children, the dress code, menu options or a note requesting dietary requirements, your gift list details, directions / map to your venue, details about parking and info for any pre / post wedding events you might be hosting. This can also be communicated via an email or wedding website.
- RSVP Card – if you’d like guests to RSVP with a note, be sure to include a card with your invites which they can fill in with the required details. It’s also a nice touch to include a self-addressed envelope so that it’s quick and easy for them to reply. Alternatively, ask people to reply via email on your details card.
- Envelopes – don’t forget to ensure you have the correct sized envelope for the above items and check at the post office what postage is required (particularly if there are multiple pieces of card and wax seals as this will make things heavier than a standard card or letter).
- Order of Service booklets – one per couple is usually more than enough, but make sure you keep one or two back as mementos.
- Cards to reserve seats at Church for wedding party – not essential but a lovely touch
- Confetti envelopes or cones
- Order of the Day – can be a large sign to be displayed, or can be included in the order of service booklets
- Menu Cards – one per place setting, one per table or a large sign displayed on an easel
- Table Names / Numbers
- Table Plan – don’t forget to hire or buy an easel to display this on
- Place Name Cards
- Additional signage for the loos / bar
- Bar Menus
- Guest book sign
AFTER THE WEDDING
And finally, it’s a lovely touch to send out thank you notes after your wedding to both guests and suppliers. If your stationer can provide you with thank you cards that match the stationery from your wedding day, this brings everything to a lovely cohesive close.